NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Thanks. I have been reading posts online, and one of them was from a Stern student. He/she asked around in class and found that most of his/her classmates were accepted through ED1 and ED2, and very few from RD. So I assume somewhere around 200/200/200 or 225/225/150 is a more likely split. The overall Stern acceptance rate was 5.6% in 2021, 13% in 2020, 7% in 2019, and 7% in 2018. The 2020 acceptance rate is an outlier obviously due to COVID-19.

1 Like

No clue honestly either last week or this week

You will get in. Good sign

1 Like

the last 4 years it has come out 3/4pm EST

1 Like

I was able to access the first one but for my email it had my personal one listed. I see that for you the email is @nyu.edu. Did you put in your NYU email anywhere? Does anyone else have this too? Does that mean anything? Idk what website the second one is on

1 Like

last year nobody got a result before 3:15pm EST. acceptances came out betw 3:15pm-4pm and rejections rolled out at 4pm. -current nyu 2025 student

does having two buttons just mean your decision isn’t entered into the system yet?

1 Like

No I also have @nyu.edu too

I can access it and I have my nyu email.

same for me

stern people with email apparently could go into this data directory where they could see the stern applicants who were listed as “undergraduate students.” People with no email, two buttons, and summer 2022 was not in the system but people who had email, 1 button, and no applications saw their names in the directory listed as “undergraduate student.”

Also, I think the google form is flawed because people who have 2 buttons, no email, and summer 2022 probably will not do the google form.

2 Likes

So is it a good sign to have one button and no application? my nyu email doesn’t work when I do the gmail check.

How did you access to the data directory if I may ask?

Also how many buttons do you have?

I have two buttons

I think the only email indicator is if you are a Stern applicant. I don’t know if a general NYU would work.

Did they activate all the stern emails?

What’s the data directory?

I’m not sure. I don’t have email working but I asked someone who had the email working to search up my name and they couldn’t find it:(

it’s NYU simon I think
only for Stern