NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Yea I think this makes sense, but I don’t know how to present the idea without sounding stupid lol

However, there are names on this website you can search up (since people do have their real names on here). Some show, some don’t.

1 Like

Technically true…

I tried some names on this website, but the only one that shows is your name up to now. That is confusing.

I was able to find a few names but I had to scroll up far

If the names you can find are a few, it might be a good implication according to the acceptance rate.

just guessing lol

Maybe, but then again the search bar on that site is a little funky so who knows

Hm I couldn’t find it, what’s the link?

This may be correct, but when you just hit the Collibra dashboard on the bottom right is a bar chart. At face value I don’t know how the chart is organized, like whether it’s a proportion or not, but “person” has 243. If it’s a proportion, it makes sense since it’s the 4th highest, but if it’s not then having only 243 people in ED1…Eh?

Does anybody know someone that goes to NYU right now? Do they show up? That’d be a pretty good indicator imo.

That last thing I noticed is that when you click on a person (i’ve only tried myself and 1 other) is that we show up as a “consumer” right under our names. It’s such a weird classification that it makes me think that there is no real weight here.

To access the Collibra Data Center thing, log in to NYU and go to NYU Home. Go to the Work tab, then scroll to the bottom to “Collibra Data Governance Center.”

https://nyu.collibra.com

1 Like

Alright, just adding to the stats here, I show up(pretty sure its me since it has my last name which is pretty uncommon). It also shows an nyu email.

adding on to the stats too my name showed up too

we can ask around

I know someone that currently attends nyu will keep you guys updated

2 Likes

sadly I think its a bust. I asked a friend that got into nyu and her name did not show up. She did get in through sports so I’m not sure if that plays a role

I applied to LS too and have everything the same as u

Hm maybe it’s for new applicants? then they get added onto another list once you’re in school? idk

my name shows up as well

There should be some reason that some names can be found, and others can’t.

1 Like

I hope that’s a good sign…

1 Like