NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

my application info button disappeared… did anyone elses

did u apply for stern core?

I applied bpe

do u know anyone that applied for core and their email or button disappeared?

did you apply for stern core? cuz my email thing doesn’t work and none of the people I knew worked for some reason

1 Like

idk anyone who applied to core who has an email
I think they didnt finalize the core decisions yet

1 Like

I applied BPE and I have an email, and everyone ik who applied to BPE or BTE has an email too so I dont think it means anything

1 Like

Yes, my son’s application info button is gone. Only the personal info button remains. Not sure any of this is meaningful this year. He applied for Steinhardt, in Media, Culture and Communication, so no portfolio or audition required.

Daughter applied Core Stern and email works. Also only one button now on application portal (update personal info).

my daughter - both

Yeah I only have one button too

apparently when buttons start to disappear a decision has been made for you. check your housing portals. according to this image (last year nyu RD), if you see applications in the portal you were rejected or deferred. if you see no apps you were accepted.

2 Likes

did u apply for stern?

yes but before there was an option of spring DC and so far no one has that on their housing portal

i’m p sure that only showed up for people who had already participated in an nyu program

1 Like

not for last year, but this year only ppl who did a precollege program have different stuff on their housing portal so I dont think the housing portal indicators are accurate yet, proabbly wait a few days

are you domestic

can you please share what you see on housing portal ?

Any Tisch applicants have their buttons disappear yet?

Mine hasn’t yet and its making me super nervous lol

2 Likes