NYU ED I Class of 2025

1 Like

yo what time will the NYU ed 1 decision come out (est)?

4pm

did anyone give the aos a website/portfolio to check out in activities or additional info? (not a linkedin profile or a requirement haha)

I linked my resume but I’m not expecting anyone to look at it

for part of my collaborative arts portfolio I submitted a work I choreographed last year, in the description I explained that Im doing a year long research project on choreography as a school course and im required to have a website so I sent them that link. not sure if they checked it out but im hoping they did (I was also required to submit a 1 page resume on academic and artistic accomplishments for my portfolio)

Any housing changes today?

mine did earlier i explained it w few hours ago. went from no apps to spring/fall 2021 . then the site said it was experiencing issues and to check back later, then ab 10min later it went back to no apps

^ forgot to reply directly lol

Swag I’m too scared to check mine I’ve had DC for so long. Honestly think whoever NYU’s website developer is might just be stupid this stuff is so random

i was looking at past threads (2023) and they were saying the one that mattered was the housing.nyu.edu/newyork except this year this link has been under maintenance ig so that we can’t find out sh1t

did they say anything about the stern email thing?

no. also i doubt the stern email thing means anything bc ur email shouldn’t even be activated until after admission

2 Likes

So there is a strong correlation between housing status and admission/rejection?

Doubt it

anyone doing ED nyu and EA Fordham?

7 Likes

yep! fordham is my second choice behind nyu

3 Likes

yup! I called the admissions office yesterday and they said 12/15 at 4PM EST

Thank you for replying, I wish you all the best and hope to see you next year!

1 Like

I just want to wish everyone the best of luck!! I’m so nervous today I’ve just been driving around to distract myself lol