NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

Yes, although I think it is too late for me.

1 Like

is it possible that they are only accepting for spring this year?

It could be. Maybe the fall is really full this time. Hard to say.

1 Like

people have said that they usually release spring first and then release fall after, so i wouldn’t stress out about it and would hope for the best!

5 Likes

Just got home from NYU. My daughter is waitlisted there. We talked to an admissions counselor. She said they have spots in spring 2023 (which they are filling) but fall 2022 it will be “difficult to see any movement”. She said there is nothing we can do but wait. Near the middle of the month they will let folks know where they are at with respect to the waitlist (if you have not been admitted before then).

13 Likes

Hey guys I think the real indictor is the Estimated Cost of Attendance. I could see it two days before I was accepted

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone who got accepted so far!!! If you have made a decision and don’t mind telling, can you say if you’re going to commit or not?

1 Like

I am going to commit it.

hi! where could you find this? thanks in advance and congrats!

Congrats!!

i dont think so

hi yall! just checked my email and saw i had an update. i also got in for spring term for liberal core. i didn’t see any indicators that people were talking about prior to my decision so even if you don’t see any it doesn’t mean you haven’t been admitted

2 Likes

commit

Thank you so much!!!

It’s in Albert-Finicial Aid-Finicial Aid Link. You will find a button there. If you don’t, wait for some times.

Well, that’s what happened to me. I believe Albert is the most accurate indictor.

1 Like

I think spring is first released, then fall.

Thanks!

Message above says unlikely they will move to Fall waitlist.

Yeah. This year is pretty hard for students to apply, at least for international students.