NYU waitlisted 2027

You are not yet enrolled in a payment plan for the current term. There are no active plans available for enrollment at this time.

My payment portal says this

im wailisted stern from uk

When do they start admitting off the waitlist. Portal seems to have changed. I wonder if things are earlier this year.

1 Like

What portal changes are you seeing?

1 Like

Washington DC and Shanghai that I chooses in the waitlist form just appeared on my housing portal, does that mean anything?

whatā€™s your major? did you choose liberal studies?

1 Like

Environmentļ¼ŒI applied for CAS in RD and I chose Liberal studies and Tandon in my form

according to previous yearsā€™ threads nyu usually releases liberal studies first but Iā€™m not sure if housing status means accepted tho

Access through alberts, housing says summer 2023 and drop down is Shanghai, Washington DC, New York and Prague.

Only picked one campus in the formā€¦New York.

have you applied for / done summer programs at nyu? if so, housing status is most likely not an indicator

1 Like

I have not any NYU program but see the same thing for housing

1 Like

what is arrival/departure hub in housing and does anyone else have it?

I think thereā€™s a theory about the housing status indicator for ED but Iā€™m not sure if it applies to waitlist as well

1 Like

Nope. Portal changed several days ago. So, maybe same for everyone? Not sure.

Definitely didnā€™t have access during regular round decision. Or even last week.

Do they have a waitlist portal myth this year? Because I saw some peopleā€™s portal is showing the term ā€œAcademic Year 2023-2024ā€ and ā€œSpring 2023ā€. And they can also login to NYU Brightspaceā€¦
But I thought the admission office wonā€™t review the form before 5/1ā€¦.:joy:

does anyone know when the first wave might be released?

Last year it looks like Tuesday May 3? So maybe this Tuesday? It looks like there were a few waves. I spent way too much time reading that thread lol Good luck to all!!

1 Like

I got waitlisted for BTE Program at Stern. Applied w/o aid. are there chances for me to get in for spring 24?

My daughter applied to Steinhardt (English/Education) and we did apply for aid. It does look like last year the majority of students coming off the waitlist did not apply for aid? Even if she magically gets off the waitlist, I would not expect much if any aid. She got zero need based aid at the other 6 schools she applied to. This was her super duper reach, so even getting waitlisted was huge. Good luck!!

Probably close to none. The only undergraduate schools that admit in spring are Liberal Studies, Professional Studies, Steinhardt, and Tandon. All the other schools only admit in fall.