NYU waitlisted 2027

but a considerable amount of people didnt accept the waitlist or rejected NYU’s initial offer so I think they under enrolled a bit

2 Likes

It’s because of their ■■■■■■ aid

2 Likes

I’m thinking about withdrawing my app considering the aid they are giving…

They are stingy with aid

How is housing deposit $1000?

1 Like

I get that… but I kinda think it varies… I saw a ton of people forgot to do their CSS profile which made them miss out on alot of aid and have to reject​:sob::sob:

and the least they could do is provide good financial aid

1 Like

the city is so expensive :persevere:

and waitlist applicants have 4 days to basically accept the offer and pay the deposit … that is such a short notice to pay 1500 (school deposit and housing)

1 Like

No way where am I even going to get that money???

2 Likes

it’s so inconsiderate

1 Like

I am so terrified

this close to just sayinf no on the waitlist it’s almost like they’re just tryna give us false hope and play with us for funsies :melting_face:

1 Like

and considering my major it wouldn’t be worth it… I hope at least cornell accepts me

1 Like

good luck on cornell!

1 Like

u got this and even if they don’t it’s their loss :bangbang:

I just paid my deposit at Upitt and now am scared I hope my parents have the money to comit​:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

it truly is… imagine dedicating your April to get off the waitlist and getting rejected in the long run🙁

2 Likes

I couldn’t even sleep the whole time and people kept asking me where am going and am like I don’t know cause I have a 50% of going to the school I committed and getting off the waitlist too

1 Like

tysmm!! I know people are waitlisted elsewhere also, I hope we all end up where we want🫶

1 Like