NYU waitlisted 2027

seems like just fall yet

Hi everyone! Thank you for all of the congratulations and this just an update to answer some of your questions :slight_smile:

1. indicators
  • I personally had no indicators and I got an email suddenly stating ā€œImportant Status Update.ā€
  1. Financial Support
  • I did not apply for financial aid and no merit scholarships were given.
  1. Fall or Spring Admit
  • I am a Fall admit.
  1. International Student?
  • I am a US citizen currently attending a school overseas.
  1. Deposit
  • The deposit is 500 dollars.

Again, thank you for all the well wishes and I wish everyone good luck and happiness all the way! Thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats again! What time did u get the important status update in your portal email?

1 Like

did the checklist not disappear before getting an email about the status update? thank you for this btw

1 Like

Also, do we think anyone will be admitted today or tommorow since itā€™s weekday?

1 Like

iā€™m guessing monday but who knows did anyone get off on weekends last year?

2 Likes

Yes - have the same question. If checklist was still there, we could stop accessing the portal every hour to check

1 Like

I got my acceptance in EST on May 5th 4:20 p.m. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Honestly I was not checking the portal at all before the email on the status update came. I really had zero expectations. So Iā€™m not sure about the checklist. Sorry :frowning:

6 Likes

I was also told on the email that I had to reply to my offer by May 9th. I am assuming the second wave of admissions is going to happen some time soon after May 9th! Hope this information helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Theyā€™re prioritizing applicants that are full pay but I have faith in God I will get off that waitlist :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

Maybe tomorrow hopefully since they have like 4 days to accept

yesss

ughhh manifesting stern rn

2 Likes

same hahaha iā€™ve been manifesting for a week

1 Like

Thanks for the informationā€¦did you post your SAT / ACT scores?

wait i clicked on the student section of the portal and it logged me into albert and its letting me look at my housing portal and make payments? is that normal; I still havenā€™t gotten my waitlist decision

Yes, normal - all have access as applicants. Sorry. Do you see Enrollment Dates under Albert/Student?

do yā€™all think they admitted all the spots left and are waiting for the admitted waitlist applicants to accept/decline their offers or they are still in process of filling up the original spots

2 Likes

i thought they were still in the process of filling up the original spots cuz not many got off and on the insta comment they said itā€™s on rolling basis for several weeks but i need yā€™allā€™s opinion

2 Likes