1 Like

we’re both gon get in​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Steinhardt and gallatin

cool!! I applied for steinhardt too!

1 Like

wait how do we know it’s tmr

1 Like

same bestie

@George_Kunnel said last year the next big wave started on the Tuesday of the 2nd week

1 Like

we’re hoping and the 4 days many people had to respond to the offer end tomorrow

the least they can do is give a wave schedule :sob:

1 Like

I need an “everything” schedule at this point

3 Likes

Does this mean any offers left is just based on others saying no

1 Like

I dont think so… it was gonna go in waves regardless and it didnt seem like THAT many people were accepted already. and from MEETNYU’s IG page, they anticipated the waitlist to be reviewed all month

5 Likes

don’t you have to pay 1500 in 4 days if you are admitted off the waitlist?

yes thats the deposit for enrollment and housing deposit

Just got off waitlist for NYU Shanghai, full fin need international, only offered $15k a year with estimated cost of attendance around $82k. Checklist disappeared like an hour before and I was able to access my decision through Albert. Will probably decline as EFC is way tooo high for me to be able to afford. ;( Good luck to you all!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations on your acceptance! are you able to appeal for aid?

Thanks! I already sent them an email, but I’ve heard that NYU is not very generous with aid. I already committed to a T20 LAC with almost a full ride, so will try to negotiate using their financial aid offer.

1 Like

Congrats!! Where on Albert did you See?

You sent the fafsa/css? If so, that’s a relief, I also put down Shanghai as an option so hopefully something pulls through.

4 Likes

my checklist j dissaperead ?!

4 Likes