***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

@Papkee‌, same here, we are very disappointed with the lack of scholarships from Purdue. All we got was the $5,500 loan. But this is our next best option, after getting wait listed from our in-state university. At least we should have some decent AP credits. Which engineering program are you considering?

@BSM1987 I was accepted into computer engineering and it’s my first choice school now that all of my out-of-state options have either wait listed or denied me. However it might not be for much longer if we can’t get any money to attend.

I read previously that the maximum amount of debt you should take on for college is what your expected first year salary will be. Hope you can find something that works for you. An internship/co-op program might help offset some of the cost.

Hi friends if I was admitted to the College of Science and I want to switch majors within this college is it possible? How can I do so.

I handed in my application the day before the deadline. My status changed to “In Committee Review” about or more than a week ago. Applied to Computer Science in the College of Science. Still waiting.

I didn’t get my decision either…! Applied for aerospace… I received an email that the college of engineering is full and ‘qualifies’ students are currently being waitlisted… Damn…

just wondering, does purdue prefer the act over sat or vice versa? also, do they look at both unweighted and weighted gpas?