***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

For WashU, it says that priority is by Dec 15, is it like UMKC where they will first review applicants who submitted by the first deadline and then everyone else?

@orm2020 @Vitawat345 Was the GAP info via email or snail mail?

@2FutureBSMDsMom They emailed me first and then a few days later we also received a mailed letter with the same instructions! Hope this helps!

I recalled the undergrad acceptance letter and med GAP notification came in the same day regular mail. Few days later the login account was emailed. From my first peek, it would be a lot of writingsā€¦ Have one month to complete.

@Vitawat345 ,thank you and congratulations!
We are still waiting. DC got undergrad acceptance on 11/28 and still havenā€™t heard anything for GAPā€¦so we were wondering if we should call and ask. When did you get your undergrad acceptance?

@orm2020 Thanks and congratulations. Can you please share around when you did get the acceptance?

Undergrad Upitt acceptance offer dated Oct 26, GAP eligible dated Oct 27, both snail nail came in mailbox same day. I am in control of the mailbox, while my S opened his email , and now many offers go into the ā€œPROMOTIONSā€. so everyday I asked do you receive any promotions.

Wow. So 1540 is barely a 34.

Where are the results for BSMD 2020?

@2FutureBSMDsMom I received the undergraduate admission acceptance of Pitt on 11/18, and then I received the email inviting me to apply to GAP on 11/21.

I would suggest waiting a little longer as they said it could take up to 2-4 weeks to receive the application, and I believe they mentioned not to contact them. This is also a busier season now with the Holidays. Good luck!

Do you know when to expect to hear from NJMS via NJIT?

Has anyone heard from St. Bonaventure?

No results yet, I guess

Has any one received interview call from UIC GPPA program yet? Any information about when the interviews are scheduled typically?

Can someone help me with # 1110 post. I will really appreciate that.

Can somebody comment re Tufts BSMD? I am not clear if its a true BSMD or EAP? Same with Rensselaer ?

Caribbean programs- are there any where a student will be considered ā€˜not internationalā€™ for the residency purposes?

Can somebody suggest good BS/DO programs? Any issues with residency match after those?

@Westerngirl
Tufts does not have BS/MD program, it is EAP
AMC/RPI is bs/md prog.
Please be more specific as to why you have doubts regarding Rensselaer

@medadmin2019 Thank you. I was not clear if its a guaranteed spot in medical school @ Rensselaer or its EAP?