***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

My DD just received email that she has been accepted to UCF’s Burnett Medical Scholars (BS/MD) program… She has been only getting bad news so far. Big relief for all of us!!

What a relief! Congratulations, @EasyG9 !!

@NoviceDad Thanks for the well wishes. I am 4/7 for interviews, so I’ve been very lucky. Good luck to your daughter. I wish for nothing but good news for her.

@calbsmdmom @moodybluepapaya @TheElusiveGod Thank you!! UCF’s BMS program was the only BSMD that I applied for and I actually committed last week! This is just icing on the cake! Good luck you guys!

@EasyG9 Congrats! Maybe we’ll see eachother next year

@sewin2music that is such good news! Congrats and GL in the fall!

What are the Northwestern HPME interviews like? Does anybody know what types of questions are asked?

FYI: D’s classmate got Wash. U Scholars notification today!!

Was your D’s friend invited for the interview? What did the message say? My S got merit-scholarship finalist notification but nothing about USPM.

Yes. I have no idea. She texted my D and said she was invited for interview for University Scholars.

Congratulations and good luck to her!

I’ll pass it on via my D. Congratulations on merit scholarship @smk7200!!!

Does anyone know when OU will give any updates for MHSP?

@sewin2music
Congratulations!!!

@Metsfan7860
Thank you for your kind wishes.
All the very best to you too.

Yes, any tips on HPME interviews?

@smk7200 @ppst
Congratulations!

Thank you, @NoviceDad! I’ll pass it on her! Congratulations to your D as well on HPME, and GL!!

@medhopeful0 2 years back interview notification came around March 3rd for OU MHSP. Interviews Friday and MOnday of the last week 3/25 & 3/28 of March and Monday night 3/28 itself got the acceptance notice.

@medhopeful0 This is from the email they sent to me.

“We will notify all students of their status by the end of February, and the interviews will be held on Monday, March 26 and Monday, April 2, 2018 for the invited students. Please note that, if you are invited to participate in an interview, it must be conducted on-campus and may not be done remotely.”

@sewin2music @smk7200 Congratulations!!!