***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

@blessed101, it helps. We asked our primary care Doctor, Dentist, opthamologists for a few days of shadowing. Additionally, a summer research opportunity would also be a great addition to her application.

Thanks @Goldenrock!

thanks @suecollege

What is going with NJMS? I heard that they may still be sending invites.

Here we go again. I am still waiting for an interview or any communications from Rutgers/NJMS. @StarShip where do you get this information?

@NewJerseyFan someone I know got the invite couple of days ago.

@StarShip I heard that in the past, some people get interview invites a week before acceptances are sentā€¦

For those parents whose students did not get a Hofstra interview, did you (the parent) get an email from Hofstra that there still may be an opportunity to interview off the waitlist?

@moodybluepapaya I received the email. Trying not to read too much.

Yeah, I know. Iā€™m trying to determine if itā€™s generic or specific. But, at the same time, in my heart, I know itā€™s generic.

Received similar parent email saying 60 interview invites are outā€¦last year 5-10 pulled off waitlistā€¦
but it is March 1ā€¦last interview date is March 9ā€¦so maybe they call IS studentsā€¦or hard to travel last minuteā€¦Honors college has a March 10th welcome dinner so maybe trying to keep these students open for their UGā€¦I am not reading too much into it.

Does anyone know how many are on the waitlist for Hofstra?

Today my daughter got accepted for BSMD program at Union/AMC

@medhopeful0 Probably all 390 of us

@BestTest Congrats!!

Anyone knows whatā€™s up with Boston University BSMD program? Have you received any communication from them on for either scheduling the interview or rejection ?

Yes

@BestTest Congratulations!

Does anyone know when VCU GMED releases notifications?

FYI

Drexel BS/MD program 2018
Applications: 2533
Sent to Medical School for Review: 673
Interview Invite: 122

Interviewees average
GPA: 4.09
SAT: 1528 / ACT: 34

FYI

Temple PHSP program 2018
Applications: 333
Interview invite: 40