***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

@ppst can’t disagree with that. Let’s help community by opening an interview seat for remaining choices.

Thank you!!! btw guys - if you are not going to be at the NJMS interview please try to decline. Perhaps I will have an oppotunity to interview. Still waiting :frowning:

Has anyone heard back after the Hofstra interview? when are the results annoinced?

Got accepted to RPI/AMC!

@NewJerseyFan Results come out April 1st, so we still have a bit of waiting to do.

Does anyone have any idea when Brooklyn College is releasing decisions? They’re usual very quick, so I’m curious

Some decisions are already out. My D received a decision already about 2-weeks ago.

Congrats

@BestTest Did you receive it in the mail?

Does anyone know when the BSMD decisions are coming out for Temple and USciences?

@rebekahyi Temple will be out by 3/16.

@TheElusiveGod do you know if they email you whether or not you were accepted??

Yes received an email from Union and AMC. A week later snail mail also came.

@rebekahyi For Temple, all 40 students will receive a response.

We received UConn’s note on Saturday for BS/MD

When will we hear back from Drexel?

Is that note for the interview or acceptance? How was the note sent mail or email?

That question is for jhbof3

@Proudestdad Mostly it should be acceptance note for UConn.

All: If you use @ as prefix before the CC handle name, that person will get alert that some one mentioned their handle and they may get back.

The interview notification was an email in January. The interviews were conducted Feb 12 and 14 th. Saturday was a letter in the mail.
I spoke with them last week and they said all decisions weren’t made and the letters for UConn would be going out in a few weeks. The next day we got the letter ( March 10) and it was dated March 2. So a bit conflicted on the Info.
Did you in interview in Feb? Hope that helps

@Proudestdad