***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

BU calls around 80 for interviews and makes offers to 35-40 with expectation that 20-25 accept. So if you get interview it’s 50-50 chance.

Anyone who know Pitzer/Western DO’s last couple years interview timeframe? Not much information about this school on this thread. Please let me know if any student who started this program. Thank you

@TTV2018 , we submitted the union supplement in Dec and have applied to RPI. Based on feedback from last year, AMC will not evaluate our application for an interview until both union and RPI applications are evaluated.

Got “Not selected for interview” from UAB EMSAP

@JayShayy Exactly! I mean you already got an interview offer from Cincinnati. And you’ll get a few others for sure. Everything else is just icing on your success cake!! :slight_smile:

My DS was invited to have a interview for UIC GPPA Medicine program. Anyone knows how many invitation for interviews do they give out? He has UIC honors interviews today.

Congrats, @3lovingmom ! Maybe it’s on the website about # interviewed, applied, etc?

@TTV2018 Submitted Union supplement and still waiting to receive RPI supplement

@ppst Thanks! I can see only the accepted Number last year.

Anyone received interview calls from BU this week or last week?

Has anyone hear heard back from Montclair BSMD or Uconn?
Also did apply to any of the BS/BA DO programs?if so which ones? And did you hear back from them?

@Hello18med, unlikely. Heard that BU was closed down yesterday due to blizzard and possibly today too. Even otherwise I don’t expect much happening in the 1st short week of New year and last week of last year also.

Does Drexel BS/MD program needs applicant to be admitted in to their Honors Program or application/acceptance in to regular undergrad school is suffice.

To all the good and helpful posters caught by the blizzard in the Northeast, please stay safe, warm and dry!!

Has anyone heard back from Drexel

@thishappens and others, UAB is one of the most reputed among the ones offering direct med programs (heard their orthopedic department in the med school is one of the finest). So competition is only expected to be intense. Moreover geographical diversity, socio-economic and other factors may have weighed in too.
With great stats like all of yours’, nothing to feel disappointed about. I am sure more on the way. GL with everything.

Is anyone still waiting for their UMKC app to be processed according to the UMKC med school portal

[QUOTE=""]

To all the good and helpful posters caught by the blizzard in the Northeast, please stay safe, warm and dry!!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks @ppst! :slight_smile:

On my portal, received but not processed yet.

On my portal, received but not processed yet.