***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

@vijikmc , @threeslykids32 , per Rocherster’s admissions office – interview invites go out late January. looking at previous years threads, that seems to be the case.
@rk2017 , thank you.

Has anyone heard anything back from Baylor 2 Baylor regarding the Houston interview

Just wondering, which colleges, in general, should we be expecting to correspond in the near future?

@medhopeful0

For me at least, I’m expecting a response from these schools fairly soon.

Penn State, UMKC, TCNJ, RU, Boston, Union/RPI (already turned in supp., waiting on reply) etc.

Nervously waiting in anticipation lol.

@GreenPoison what is RU?

What’s the deal with TCNJ. When do we hear back from them because there were no essays on the common app for it

did anyone have a brown alumni interview yet

@medhopeful0 Rutgers U

@BSMD3170 It’s rolling… I know people who’ve gotten an interview, while others like myself haven’t even gotten a call back yet

@Katyperry145 - Yes that means that Interview is going to happen. You should be getting email soon.

Did anyone apply to Brown PLME and is waiting for an interview?

@TheElusiveGod , yes, our DD applied for it and we have not heard anything from any BS/MD programs she applied so far., portals say application is in review…Just have to be patient I guess…

I believe, and as mentioned by someone here earlier, Brown PLME doesn’t have Med specific interview, just an interview with an alumnus over the phone, which pretty much every one who applied will get sooner or later (unless there is a shortage of alumni volunteers for some reason)

Has anyone done regular alumni interviews for Northwestern?

Just submitted my Burnett Medical Scholars Application for UCF! Now for the wait… [-O<

@GreenPoison Do you know if Rutgers has started the interview process?

Has anyone got the interview with the University of Cincinnati?

does anyone know when brown plme notifies applicants? is it the same as RD?

has anyone else applied to GW BA/MD? have you heard back yet?

@ashley676 I have also applied to GW BA/MD. Still waiting to hear back though
The portal claims that semifinalists will be notified by the end of January via email

@ashley676 yea brown notifies with rd for plme