***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

My D received Drexel email for $100 today. But, I am not sure if everyone gets the email or there is a selection for that as well.

I called Drexel, they said all eligible applicants receive an email to pay the processing fee. This is standard, the application will be forwarded for review once the payment is received.

I called PSU. Was told every applicant for the BS/MD program will be notified with decision by this week. So I guess the invitation is done.

Does anyone know when Case Western interviews will come out?

Do we know how many on this forum here got the PSU interview?

usually PSU interviews 80-90 for forty spots

I called today. They said February 1.

February 1 for Case Western.

@rk2017 and others who may have wondered about being a minimum age of 18 to be allowed to check into a hotel alone

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/minimum-age-requirement-renting-hotel-rooms-61923.html

Thanks @Empire007, good to know there can be alternatives. Also won’t hurt to call up the interviewing school itself and check, who may possibly make special consideration, especially for those flying from that far, and be willing to accommodate even though schools in session. Or may suggest alternatives in the neighborhood themselves.

Just got my call from BU inviting me to interview. Does anyone know how many people are interviewed out of the applicant pool?

Congratulations! At the cost of being repetitive, please refer to the post of @srk2017 on the same on page 49, post 727

My D got the same email. Do you know what is the next step?

Anyone hear back from penn state?

Rejected pre-interview Temple PPHS, oh well

DD got the Drexel email for $100.

My D also was rejected Rejected pre - interview Temple PPHS

Also rejected Temple PPHS

MY DD got an invite from Temple PPHS to Health Scholar Interview Day on Friday, February 16, 2018

yea i was rejected too