***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

Rejected for PPHS Temple too

Same, wow the most depressing page of this thread so far.

My DS got an invite for PPHS for interview on Feb 16, 2018

@bsmd1826 and @moodybluepapaya Congrats! Thatā€™s really quite an accomplishment. Would you guys mind posting your stats?

Woah a lot of rejections. Temple is missing out on incredible talent haha.

Just got RU interview instate!!! :smiley:

Got scared because some people reported already having their applications forwarded to NJMS.

Just kiddingā€¦ seems like it was for NJMS!!!

I didnā€™t even have an undergraduate interview yet. Color me surprised lol.

ā€œI am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for an interview at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School.ā€

@GreenPoison Congrats and good luck!! Yea Iā€™m getting scared too because I still havenā€™t received an update from them and I canā€™t seem to get in contact with them to ask about the interview process.

Has any one whose UMKC file that is showing as still not processed contacted the University.DD file is showing as still not processed.

@pxyz12345 I would suggest calling the University and talking with their Undergrad application processors. They are very responsive and helpful. Good Luck.

@GreenPoison Hey no fair. I had to do a phone interview with Rutgers and now I am waiting on a notification from NJMS. Congrats haha you are lucky.

@GreenPoison , When is your interview @ NJMS?

anyone heard from REMS.My DD finished her interview for undergraduate part in December.

@kfog @BSMD3170 sorry for the late reply but one of my cousins who was in the PSU program helped organized the BSMD finalists day (the second year med students in the program organize it) and he told me that there was an invite that required you to accept the invite and then thereā€™s a formal invite, which I assume was this email. But they might have changed things so there could possibly be more applicants invited, this is just what Iā€™ve heard.

@pxyz12345, REMS interview notifications are expected to be sent by end of January. This is per university when i contacted them last week.

@thishappens thank you

hi, if one med school has 3 feeder schools and we get this med school interview through one feeder school application, does this mean other feeder schoolsā€™ applications will not be important as the med school will only interview the candidate once?

Also, my DS got interviewed at some feeder schools. Could we know which feeder schoolā€™s application made this med school interview happen?

thanks.

Last year, UMKC released all interview invites on January 18th. I wonder if it will be the same this year.

@Colleg2018 , If you are referring to NJMS, you get one interview no matter how many feeder schools forward your application.