***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

has anyone yet to receive hofstra supplement email?

Has anyone heard from Stevens/NJMS?

@Watermelon1000 did you have to do a supplement for it? I applied to the program and they told me I donā€™t have to do anything else. They arenā€™t very helpful

@bluemonkey66 Yes, I had to ask for it though. Here is the link: https://www.hofstra.edu/pdf/admission/adm_4plus4_app_supp.pdf

@Rghanem thank you!!!

Hofstra will send invites around 2/15 for March interviews.

@BurntKnight i believe they do not until end of march

Ok, are they supposed to email the Hofstra supplement, put it on portal, or what?

@ppst, we emailed it.

Thanks @suecollege :slight_smile:

@Watermelon1000 did you have to do a supplement for it? I applied to the program and they told me I donā€™t have to do anything else. They arenā€™t very helpful.

@Watermelon1000 did you have to do a supplement for it? I applied to the program and they told me I donā€™t have to do anything else. They arenā€™t very helpful.

Anyone hear from Drexel med school assurance or UPitt GAP medical yet for an interview/rejection? We heard a ā€œno, we are not considering you for BSMDā€ from GWU via email so at least they didnā€™t keep my D hanging.

interview at St. Bonnies coming up this Saturday. Anyone else interviewing for this program with advice??

@wtchmeBSwtchmeMD Did your kid (or sibling) interviewed and accepted by St. Bonnies in 2016 cycle? You probably know more than most folks :slight_smile:

@Green2022 Pitt and Drexel donā€™t notify until early-to-mid February. I am also awaiting a decision.

What interview notifications are coming up?

Just received a rejection from UMKC.

I got rejected from UMKC too :frowning:

did rejection came through email ? are you instate or out of state