***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

@music465 does that mean case western applicants will receive an email this saturday with results? we can’t be sure of course but is this what you’re thinking?

@bachelormd congrats! That is awesome. I am a parent and we did not look into that program. I believe it is early assurance so you get an interview during your undergraduate,…which is really good. Have you asked the school for stats on how many matriculate into medical school? GL.

Received notification of interview for UMKC! I’m OOS.

@Shine27 Yes in their words: “for every 10 students, 9 students get into the med school” if they meet the 3.5 GPA requirement, pursue extracurriculars that show desire for medicine etc.

UMKC - waitlisted for interview, OOS

OOS UMKC interview :slight_smile:

according to the thread from last year… REMs comes out today

Also what is this Toledo chem exam for UMKC. So if I fail that I’d have to start gen chem in the summer and then I’d be good? I’m confused by what they mean by “provisional acceptance”

Anybody hear back from HPME

From case Western

I’m writing this quick note to let you know how and when we plan to notify candidates of their finalist status for the Pre-Professional Scholars Program at Case Western Reserve University.

Applicants will receive an email providing a link to the secure webpage with their finalist status Saturday, Jan. 27. We will begin sending these email notifications around 12 p.m. EST. It is our practice to notify applicants on Saturdays so as to avoid disruptions during the typical school day.

Thank you again for your interest in Case Western Reserve University. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission via email at admission@case.edu.

Got the same from CWRU

did those who did not get the hofstra supplement, get it in their email today?

Yes, @bluemonkey66 my DD also got the email today.

Same from CWRU

Temple PPHS interview tips? Is the format similar to BU? Thanks

Are there any more BSMD programs for which deadline for application is not over? I would like to apply for one more program but not sure if all of them have application deadline passed.

@bayreppin00 - received a letter in the mail from NJIT saying my DSs application was forwarded to NJMS today. Have you received an invite to interview at the MD since our last discussion?

Daughter received UMKC interview invitation. Instate.

@ this happens …nice on the UMKC invite - GL.

When is the Florida Atlantic deadline? That may have passed…