***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

@TheElusiveGod I’m in the same boat

@TheElusiveGod Don’t worry. My DD had her Brown interview 2 weeks ago. Sh was given a list of time slots up to 02/09, which indicates the interviews are still on going. I am glad DD applied only 4 schools total and only PLME for BSMD so we don’t need to suffer all these waiting anxiety. Hope she gets in PLME otherwise we will get this pain 4 years later.

Anybody heard from Texas tech UMSI program yet?

@BurntKnight ; when was your Honor college interview? Mine was the last wk and waiting for GPPA call…hopefully I get one.

@cd2020 nothing from Drexel or Pitt interviews yet.

@ATX1826 No news from Texas Tech UMSI. Does anyone have an idea of their timeline?

For those who are waiting for Drexel interview, you can expect emails mid next week, and Pitt around Feb 12-15th. This is from last year timeframe.

I thought Drexel sent them out by the 29th or by the end of January? Are we sure about the mid next week thing?

Heard back from Drexel - confirmed “within the next week” notifications
Strange that only one person has heard from HPME on this forum - their rolling basis seems to be a slow “roll”

Did anyone else get that notification?^

Any notifications from NJMS?

@rbmed18 no news from NJMS. We called their Bio department earlier this week and they said…running behind this year…maybe in the first week of Feb.

@Shine27

I think it depends on how quickly you were forwarded to NJMS.

NJIT by far seemed to have the earliest set of undergraduate interviews (November, December), while the other feeders seem to be behind a bit.

@GreenPoison that should be the case…while our interview was Dec 9…they had dates well into January…any idea if there is a window for NJMS interview dates?

@Curry18 interviewed first week of jan

@Shine27 I haven’t heard back from NJMS at all either, any idea why?

Ye from what I hear we will hear back from NJMS in the first week of January. I had a phone interview with Rutgers about a month ago and then I got an email saying they recommended me to NJMS.

Any news on OMSP. Per last year time frame, the decisions have come out by Jan31st?

@Medicine9 do you mean the program by Michigan state University?

What’s the deal with the UCF Burnett’s program