***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

Thank you @Pragmatist22 !!

Looks like DD wont be getting an interview from Drexel :frowning:

Congratulations and good luck @TheElusiveGod
Are you in-state or OOS for Drexel? Thanks

Any updated from Washington University at St Louis BSMD program?

I may join you in saying that in a few weeks @Pragmatist22 :(. But for everyone, there are still 2-3 weeks left on the notification clock!

Look at the thread#1495,@ppst Today is the last day of the drexel notifications as per @Shine

Check my post #1575:) @Pragmatist22, especially now that we know of 2 instaters for whom we’re rooting.

@bsmd1826 Thank you! I am in-state.

@Pragmatist22 Drexel will be sending out interviews throughout the whole day today, so there are still quite a few hours left! Don’t lose hope, and good luck!

@ppst The interviews are on Feb 27th so I dont think the notifications will go on for another 2-3 weeks. Just being realistic…

Thanks @ElusiveGod

@TheElusiveGod Congrats and GL with your interview at Drexel.
We were told my the undergraduate admissions team that invites will go out in batches till today / Wednesday…but maybe the SOM has better info…so keep hoping. GL to all.

Has anyone OOS received Drexel notification? Thanks

As befits your moniker @Pragmatist22 At the back of my mind, I don’t expect anything, but you can confirm with SOM too!! I asked the gentleman about Wed final notification deadline, and he informed me of the 2-3 wk period. He had received a lot of emails about Wednesday final notification deadline which is extended. Also, one of the earlier posts did mention the 28th as well. Everyone tries to post things to help each other to the best of their knowledge at the time. Things can change.

@Pragmatist22 It seems as though interviews are on separate days for different Drexel students. Not everyone received interviews on the 27th.

@Shine27 Thank you!

@TheElusiveGod Congrats on your invite and GL!
@bsmd1826, My DS is OOS for Drexel and no news yet, but it looks like there’s hope. Thanks @ppst

Thanks @moodybluepapaya the Drexel and Northwestern HPME wait is killing me lol

Yes my DD got the Drexel invite as well. How many spots do they have for this program? Would anyone know please.

Congrats, @HariVayu !! Are you all IS or OOS? GL for interview:)

IIS

That is interesting that only the in-state students have heard from Drexel (at least on this board)