***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

@Docparent. DD got interview at Temple PPHS next week.

@bsmdegree Does NJMS email or mail the invitation ?

Just called BU and was told that they are still calling for interviews and will continue calling until end of this month. Not sure if its true or the person answering the call gave a general answer. Number called 617-353-2300. Any insight on BU interviews. Any one got call recently in this week.

My DD got Upitt interview invite @09:17 am through email

@rbmed18 R u in state or OOS?

GAP is out, I was denied an interview, OOS

This marks the end of my BS/MD journey I guess! Rejected from CW PPSP, Pitt GAP, interviewed for NW HPME (so all that’s left to do is wait for that).

Good luck to everyone who still has decisions/interviews to wait for!

Rejected from GAP, OOS.

DD got email @915 for UPitt interview. OOS

@2018bsmd BU interviews are done. The last batch of 20 finished last Friday. They interviewed total of 80 on 4 dates in batches of 20.

@bsmdegree Where did you hear about that? It didn’t come out for me.

TU invites are out!!

What is TU? @ppst

FYI

NJMS interview invite started sending out via email
(Candidates will be notified any dates till 3/23/2018)

GL

Can anyone give me an idea of the possible dates in Mar for AMC interview (with RPI)? Just got the supplement and am trying to avoid a future conflict if she is lucky enough to get an interview.

University of Tulsa ECCM bsmd program @Pragmatist22, community medicine

I still haven’t received a Drexel interview invite but the message “your application has been forwarded to the college of medicine” was removed today from my Drexel portal. For those who have received interviews, does this mean anything specifically? Will I probably be getting an email today?

Anybody hear back from HPME?

@bayreppin00 same for me. Looks like a rejection is coming !

@bayreppin00 , @ bsmd1826 : Drexel updated in the portal. Check in the status update.
Rejection

@bayreppin00 Rejected from Drexel Click on Status update

Your Combined Degree Admission Decision

While your credentials are impressive, we are unable to offer you admission to the BA/BS+MD program at this time. We encourage you to visit Drexel’s Steinbright Career Development Center to learn more about preparing at Drexel for a career in medicine. Additionally, the Drexel pre-medical student community sponsors several very active organizations, including undergraduate chapters of the American Medical Association, the Minority Associations of Pre-health Students, and the Phi Delta Epsilon International Medical Fraternity. Students from across the University also operate a student-led volunteer Drexel Emergency Medical Services organization, which has received awards from the National Collegiate Emergency Medical Services Foundation.