****official uic honors & gppa class of 2022****

@Manu007 my friend called them today. They informed me that all of the interview invites have been sent out and that anyone who has not received one should assume they will not receive an interview.

@Manu007 GPPA interview invite has been sent at end of week (Friday/Saturday) with interview date 10 days away, generally early of week a week after.Having said that end of Feb is already happened as next Friday/Saturday belongs to March. Welcome to club if you haven’t received yours invite.

Has anyone else received a gppa interview invite? How did it go? I had my interview a few weeks ago.

I had mine too. I was also intimidated, and they asked really unconventional questions. I don’t know what to take away from it

I was nervous when they asked me a question about a response I gave earlier. I had said that my fear was leaving the household because people are dependent on me, so I worry about how the environment would be when I left. I was given a scenario where my household changes to be very bad, and basically, answer what would I do.

My unconventional question was which color crayon would I be.

i didn’t get asked any unconventional questions. for me it was very straightforward

just another two and a half weeks! is anyone else excited?

@winniemae i’m terrified lol. I really want it though

Have decisions always come out on April 1st in the past? When I went into the interview they said that the committee meets late March so the decision could come out earlier. I don’t know if that’s ever happened though.

Got admitted to honors today!!!

me too!

I’m supposed to get a response this week, and haven’t yet for honors. Should I be worried? I thought the interview went well.

Also how did you guys find out? Through email or UIC portal?

I checked the portal Monday night, then Tuesday morning I got an email.

Formal GPPA rejection email received… which we knew since didn’t get an interview…

Do we know when is the result of the gppa are out
:-S

I’m tired of waiting

It’s going to come out this Sunday around noon. @irish doctor

How did you know @priyaluvsbooks

Did you ask them directly?
Thx for your reply

@irish doctor that is what they told me at my interview, additionally that is when it came out last year.