***OFFICIAL UIC HONORS-GPPA THREAD***

Accepted into UIC Honors College as of yesterday! I’m majoring in biochem.

Just a little bit of information if someone wants to know my stats:

ACT: 29
GPA: UW = 3.6 W = 4.3
AP Classes: US History, European History, Macro/Micro Economics, Psychology, Biology, Calculus AB, Language, Literature
Honors College essay: Wrote about my involvement in the debate team and my experience being captain.
Recs: pretty good, i think.
Interview: went really well

I did not apply to GPPA. I’m waiting on a few more schools, but it’s probably going to come down to UIC Honors (biochem) vs UIUC biology (already accepted to UIUC). If anyone has any advice to help me out that would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

good luck to everyone.

Anybody knows if the GPPA interviews are still going on ?

When I went there one of the official mention that interview invitation will wrap by March 2nd. So I believe if you are not invited by now then do not know if they are just late. Last year they were interviewed people until April.

Hey…do you guys know if they are still sending out invitations for GPPA…

anyone…?

Hi peeps. UIC GPPA med is coming out April first! Soooooo nervous.

Join the club!! I can’t think about anything else right now!!!

Does anyone know what time it comes out?

Some people on the other forum have already gotten their decisions…but mine isn’t up yet! Is anyone else’s up?

Where do you check to see if you made it in or not?

You check at apply.uic.edu I haven’t gotten my decision either…did the people who made it get accepted? Are they sending the denials after?

Btw…which forum? I can seem to find it

Nvm. I found it

Has anyone heard from GPPA nursing?

Hey. Just curious if anyone has gotten a decision yet…

@sciencer the GPPA-Medicine decision was out a week ago. You should check your My.UIC to find out. They didn’t send out email notification, at least to those got denied admission. You would think that UIC GPPA should notify us by email as a courtesy.

have people already received honors college scholarships?

@efr009‌ thanks, I just checked. @sechukie‌ yeah, I got an email from them.

@sciencer when did you receive it and which scholarship did you get?

@sechukie‌ I got it a while ago and I didn’t get any.