Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

Finally got the official letter for National Buckeye scholarship Now decisions can be made!!

1 Like

So a few more weeks of suffering, lol.

How did you find out? Did they send you an email or did you receive something in the mail?

Congratulations! When was it dated?

Son finally got letter today with National Buckeye. We’re OOS (FL) and it’s between OSU and Florida State. OSU is his first choice and the Buckeye is a big help but still a BIG difference since FSU is basically free (prepaid plan plus State scholarship). FSU also admitted him to Honors Pgm. I guess I’ll be number crunching for the next couple of days :rofl:

1 Like

Thank You February 24th

Same here between FSU and OSU and out of state for both, Did get the OOS waiver for Florida State we Love both schools,

Congrats on the OOS waiver at FSU. We haven’t been able to visit either campus so far. Going to see FSU during spring break as were only about 3 hrs away from Tally. I was really impressed with what I saw on the virtual OSU tours so will have to try and get up to Columbus at some point for sure if it looks like a possibility.

1 Like

Got $13500 in national buckeye scholarship!!

2 Likes

Congrats! When did you find out?

Congrats! Was your letter also dated February 24th? Seems like a batch went out on this day.

Email

My daughter saw both, can’t go wrong with either, other than the different weather !!! But both are amazing!! Good Luck

They did not and I did not ask. The system only shows if something was mailed. So weird. We got an official FA offer from U of Akron today…they upped it a bit. Makes no difference, he is OSU bound and as soon as we get the NLI (slow process too) I can mention that here…he get s some money. I guess a huge school and covid times slows everything down for OSU…but every other school has long ago awarded aid. Ironically, the was the reach school for the sport. He got 3 offers. Was accepted to all 7 school and all but OSU awarded aid, in two instances they gave him IN State tuition. But to compete against the best in his sport is what made tha call easy. And they have a good nursing program and he was put into the Pre-Nuring Major program. Everything for a reason.

I had a letter in the mail today

@giaclub Thank you. I know how difficult and heartbreaking this is as a parent who has been on both sides. I am sincerely sorry you have to make this difficult decision.

My son did not attend OSU but is happy with no regrets. It all works out somehow. Wishing you and your family all the best.

Congratulations I am so happy for you and your daughter. I also was waiting like you and Osu was the only college my daughter is interested in. Yay!!

1 Like

@OSU95 Our letter was dated Feb 24th.

@american1991 Thank you so much! Congratulations to your daughter too!

1 Like

It was dated Feb 24

1 Like