Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

that’s great news. that gives me hope!!! thanks for the information :))))

@Maddy2025 I thought that Morrill would let students know if they are accepted or rejected by the end of March. Has that changed?

@OSU95 I supposed that means if your child is selected for Morrill over the next two weeks. They will receive a revised Financial Aid notification since everything has been published.

@giaclub @Alexmcq8 I am so sorry. I was in a similar situation with my son a few years ago. We were going to try and work through the financials for him to attend OSU, but he decided to choose an in-state school (we are from NY), and he does not regret his decision. We offered the same deal to my daughter, not thinking she would get the Buckeye (she did end up getting the Buckeye last week), but we would have made it work for her. She’s been dreaming about being a Buckeye for several years. Wishing you all luck. I am sure wherever you land, you will be successful.

1 Like

@MomOfSenior2021 I was told if the student was selected for any scholarships from Scholarship Universe, it would appear in their Financial Aid statement. Someone may tell you otherwise, I’m just relaying what I’ve heard.

@OSU95 It sounds like you can.

Decisions will come out every friday until the 26th. My guess is this Friday and next will be smaller but 26th will be a lot more.

1 Like

has anyone the applied RD received their honors decision yet?

Hoping for deferral decisions today, any chance?

people have been saying there is a possibility. i am also waiting. good luck!

I had mentioned in an early post along this thread that my son got no merit but had been accepted and got an athletic scholarship. Last night he signed his NLI and will be shooting for the OSU rifle team. Exciting times and I hope he sees some you or your kids there next fall. I hope all those who are still waiting to hear good news hear it soon. Take care!

4 Likes

any acceptances today?

None here yet.

2 Likes

i think they come out at 5:00

Who said ?

that’s when mine came out a couple weeks ago

Were you RD or deferred from EA?

no just normal rd

Well if anyone hears say something

Nothing…