Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

When do decisions start to roll out tomorrow? 5pm??

I think 12

1 Like

I got deferred and what do you think my odds are of getting in?

3.77 W GPA And Majoring in Finance. No Test Scores.

Had a 3.46 GPA freshman year but trended upward each year (4.05 Junior Year)

can someone also give my odds of getting accepted? i was deferred in january :slightly_frowning_face:
3.5 uw gpa 3.9 w
no test scores
great ec’s, essays, letters of rec and 7 honors and ap classes
i’m majoring in political science at main campus

is everyone else when they’re trying to log into their portal it gives them a message letting them know their password is going to expire soon?

good luck today everyone!

1 Like

Yes - good luck! This process is so stressful for those who are still waiting to hear back from their schools.

No, this doesn’t happen in my son’s portal still says “evaluation” for application status…

1 Like

ah so nervous. also, does anyone know when the decision generally come out at?

Usually the decisions come out all day and evening long. Sometimes they start around 2p Eastern and occasionally run late into the evening. They DO NOT release them all at once. I have no idea why they do it this way.

3 Likes

anyone hear back? I know its early

No… portal says evaluation for app status!

i got in!

6 Likes

Congrats! Did you just find out?

yes! waiting on nd and umich. best wishes to ur son on nd!

1 Like

Thank you! Good luck!!! Congrats again!

What’s the most common time they’ll release the decisions. I got deferred in January.

My son found out around 2:00 PM but his buddy was closer to 9:00 PM. They are rolling all day

1 Like

on your scholarship universe are all your questions locked or can you edit them

No common time, they just start around noon and go till there’s no more to release. My page changed to admitted around 2, and I got the email the following Monday.