Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

Thank you not concerned was just wondering!! Arts and Sciences here also

1 Like

Yes we received it early last week.

My son hasnā€™t received his packet yet either. (College of Engineering)

Mail is moving really slow right now. It took 2 weeks for my bills to arrive.

Just got my envelope today (accepted on the 11th). I live in IL.

No mail yet!! Portal acceptance on 12/11 too

My son was admitted to OSU and hopes to study business. Do you hear later about getting into the business school? He also applied for honors program but didnā€™t hear about thatā€¦does that mean he didnā€™t get it?

Just got my letter ā€” no financial aid information, just instructions on how to login into Buckeye email. Has anyone received their financial aid? I submitted both FAFSA and CSS on October 1, yet they only seemed to have received it on the 15th.

The Honors acceptance came a good 10 days after by email for my son.

1 Like

Im sorry if this is a repeat question as Im getting a couple schools mixed up. Has it been established how Ohio State is releasing admissions? Is it by school, by state etc? I know someone in our area who was admitted so a bit nerve-racking to not have heard yet.

tOSU stated that they would release decisions on Dec 11 and Jan 29. They did indeed release some decisions on Dec 11 but no one knows for sure when the next round of decisions will be released. Some people have called admissions and were told that decisions would be released intermittently. The only thing we are sure of (kind of) is that everyone will have their answer by Jan 29.

The answer might be a deferral.

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten a merit scholarship yet?

1 Like

@Couglesrx01 my daughter hasnā€™t received hers yet either. She is Arts and Sciences as well.

1 Like

Merit wonā€™t likely be shared until late Jan or Feb.

Thereā€™s no rhyme or reason to the order of admission decisions at tOSU. Every year, people try to make sense out of it, but it really is essentially random.

2 Likes

Has anyone received EA that has already been accepted to the BFA Dance Program?

D21 only heard from the BFA Dance program (last week), but no word from admissions yet.

Okay. Thanks for the quick reply. We received the same last week and now await the EA. Based on this thread it sounds like that may not come until as late as Jan 29th.

1 Like

Did anyone receive a letter in the mail from OSU today? I saw something in the mail preview, but it didnā€™t make it to my mailbox yet.

My friend received his acceptance packet.