Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

well you assume its competitive bc people in this forum tends to have competitive stats

4 Likes

Scholarships at OSU always come out in the February/March time frame. Theyā€™ve done that for a while, so no one needs to get to worked up about aid or admissions. Just relax and try your best to stand the waiting, itā€™ll be over before you know it!

4 Likes

What time of day do decisions get released?

it started around 10:30 am pacific time in the first batch

2 Likes

Also, do we receive an email with a status update, or should we just keep checking the portal tomorrow?

Just keep checking the portal! I was admitted first wave and I didnā€™t receive an email until the day after.

Eventually you get an email that looks like it came from a Commodore 64 from 1982 that gives you directions on setting up your Buckeyelink account, email, etc. A package with your acceptance letter and some other info shows up in the mail about a week later.

1 Like

Am I allowed to visit OSU without a tour or is the campus closed?

Yes, you are able to walk around the campus

No way they can lock down campus. Might want to call and check so you donā€™t have any issues.

Thanks for the info on scholarships coming out Feb/March; every school is different, so I like knowing Iā€™m not missing out on some crucial information.

Campus isnā€™t closed and some live classes are actually being heldā€¦probably no tours but you can self tour

1 Like

Everyoneā€™s scholarship universe is now locked right?

Still not.

Oh wow. The question about which campus you are attending isnā€™t locked? Are you in state?

all of mine are locked. iā€™m OOS.

The question asking which college I am admitted to is locked but not the campus one. I am in state.

only thing worrying me is just my stats arenā€™t really where they should be to get in :confused:

May I ask what they are?

OOS, 3.1 uw, 1 AP, really good essays and extra cirriculars, pretty good recs, test optional