Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

There’s only 1 person I’ve heard of that says there’s are unlocked and that is Shawn. I’d say we can assume the locks mean nothing or else their acceptance rate would be near 100% if the locks indicated acceptance. Plus with my stats I’m very unlikely to be admitted (28 ACT, essentially no ECs.)

making no assumptions, how about that odd “accept admissions” button on the osu app status portal, i doubt that means anything asw

1 Like

Everyone has this tab. There’s nothing we can find that would indicate acceptance. Just have to wait until tomorrow

good luck

You will see and ACCEPT/DECLINE link along with Name, Campus, Application number.

1 Like

what time will decisions start coming out?

Assuming they follow the same pattern as 12/11, around 1:30 EST.

2 Likes

that gives me anxiety lol

Did any of your scholarship universe portals change some locked questions to unlocked?

Did yours? I’m pretty sure a question was just added for me, “What gender do you identify with?”

I had my campus go from locked to unlocked… Not sure what do think of that

I also had that question become added.

This happened to some of my friends as well. I dont know if they are preparing for tomorrow. Or something else. At first I thought it was a bad sign. Now I am not to worried.

The same thing happened to some of your friends who got decisions on 12/11?

No, just today. We are all awaiting our decisions.

1 Like

Interesting. My campus question is no longer locked and the question about which gender is also no longer locked. This likely means denied.

Did everyone’s questions unlock?

4 Likes

1 of my friends is still locked…

so the question regarding what college i got admitted to is still locked, however the campus i got admitted to is now unlocked. and which gender i prefer question popped up for me too now

most likely means they were accepted. We were deferred or denied