Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

same, im thinking that these locks aren’t reliable. no one will really know their decision til its right in front of them on the portal tomorrow

1 Like

What questions were unlocked? The “Which Ohio State University Campus are you admitted to or attending?” unlocked for someone who is already admitted.

Is anyones question that says “Which Ohio State University college(s) are you admitted to or enrolled in?” unlocked?

mine is still locked for that question

Why would the gender question unlock, I find that one very odd.

1 Like

the only questions unlocked for me is the campus one and the gender, i also find it weird that the gender one would unlock lol

1 Like

Same. Trying to see if anyones isn’t locked to see if there’s leverage somewhere

1 Like

yes my friend with great stat question is locked

which question is locked for them

all except gender

Good luck to everyone! When decisions start coming in, feel free to participate in this poll.

All questions are unlocked. When you click on GPA, Class Rank, etc though it goes to another screen and the answer is locked.

Anyone know what time decisions will start to come out?

So we’re talking about all questions being unlocked or only the campus and the gender question being unlocked?

Has a pencil

1 Like

So you are saying that your “Which Ohio State University Campus are you admitted to or attending?” is unlocked and you have been admitted?

are we taking these unlocked questions with a grain of salt or are we thinking the peoples that are unlocked gonna get deferred or denied?

All questions have pencils. Was admitted EA in early Dec.

2 Likes

good sign!

not all my questions have pencils, only campus and gender. do you think that’s a bad sign or a good one?