Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

exactly. we probably won’t know or even can guess our decision until it’s there in our portal. i know it’s tough waiting but we’ve waited this long we just need to stay up and hope for the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

probably good. someone who was admitted in early december has the same locks and pencils as we do.

3 Likes

okay, really hoping and keeping my fingers crossed!! osu is my top school i really wanna get in

3 Likes

what time did you get your decision? just asking bc i wanna know when i should be on the lookout for mine.

Dec 13th at 1:27PM

Okay wait… So silly questions like In which state is your permanent residence? In which city is your permanent residence? Those for me all have pencils by… The Campus has a pencil and the gender has a pencil but after that all are locked. Is that was a lot of you are seeing or are all of your questions locked?

When we got UNC acceptances yesterday things in the portal began to change right before we received them. Not that that means anything for OSU.

I agree.

I got admitted early December and I have the same locks and pencils

2 Likes

pencil next to the campus question?

1 Like

under admission status on the top bar it says accept admission even for some people who haven’t heard back yet, is it there for everyone?

I haven’t heard anyone say it wasn’t there so yeah i would assume its there for everyone. And yes its there for me

1 Like

check

hey how are you

1 Like

I still have 10 things locked… but campus is newly unlocked today, major/school is still locked

same

yesss! hopefully this is good news : )

2 Likes

So under the Application section where you see the pencils they are all unlocked. In the Questions portion all are unlocked until the 4th and 5th pages but the locks are only on info like GPA, DOB, Major, Class rank, country of citizenship, etc. Again OSS admitted Dec 13th.

When are y’all expecting to hear about your status?

The email they send looks like it’s fake. Like it was sent from a computer 30 yrs ago. Don’t turn on Two_factor authorization until you have to. The system is a mess and having to make sure you have another device around to get into the system and also into the email is a pain. There is a timeframe you can go without until you have to turn it on. Emails are still coming in to regular email but if you want a question answered by the school use you Buckeyelink email for a quick response. DOn’t even bother trying to get the email to work with Mac Mail. It never authorizes it when you try and set it up. Good luck everyone!

Someone may have answered this already so I apologize if it is a repeat question. If you do not get into Scholars, do you get a rejection notice, or is no communication an indicator that you didn’t get in?