Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

The questions page on scholarship universe.

Mine says defer too ):

Right click on the scholarship universe. Then hit view source code. Then you should be able to see.

I be it is the same for everyone this is to easy.

Defer is used in code. Not indicating status of application.

1 Like

Are you sure it actually indicates a decision?

good to know.

Thank god LMAO

So just to be clear…the word “defer” is not what tipped us off last year. There were certain things that some people saw and others did not. Like I said, I believe it was “final transcripts” and “accept/decline decision”

u guys are putting in unnecessary stress into urself b4 jan 29, yall something else

2 Likes

Honestly a deferral would be surprising for me, i would be shocked if its anything besides denied.

It appeared four times that I saw. It just tells the browser to continue to process the html

I honestly have no idea how things are going to go tomorrow. Can I give my stats and ecs and stuff for some input?

1 Like

What are your stats? You honestly never know! They are trying to make a well-rounded class of 2025…not simply the highest GPAs and test scores. You might be surprised!

1 Like

Exactly!

For sure!

Have you run your stats through Parchment or similar to see your chances? Or Prep scholar?

lol i have a 70%+ chance in parchment for osu, I’m taking every admission calculator with a grain of salt

i had a 87% chance of admission of nc state on parchment, i got deferred so…

Okay!

ACT: 28

GPA: 4.45 W, 4.0 UW

CCP through OSU and CSCC, 3 APs

Great essays and letters of recommendation.

NHS, SNHS, Class Treasurer and Vice President, Lifeguard, Editor in Chief of school paper

President of Spanish Club for two years, Treasurer of Spanish National Honors Society for two years, won a national award for Spanish