Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

u have a SOLID chance!

1 Like

I had 86 in Parchment on my dream ED school and got in. 97 for OSU

2 Likes

Can I ask what Parchment is?

A website you can put in some of your info and it calculates your chances at the schools you choose.

So I have 32 ACT, 3.77 Weighted GPA, 1 AP, 2 sports, 3 jobs. What do you guys think?

I have similar academic credentials but much worse ECs. I have no ECs besides a job and jobs are like the worst EC.

Does OSU limit OOS like UNC?

I will be SHOCKED if you don’t get in! My son’s stats aren’t that good and I’m hopeful that he has a shot! So you BETTER have a shot for God’s sake!

About 70% on Prepscholar with those stats. Very good chance!

I think you have a good chance! The fact that you’re maintaining everything while working THREE jobs is incredible!

@american1991 When she goes to the Scholars portal she only sees “Thank you for your Scholars program preference submission for Autumn 2020. Decisions regarding your specific program placement will be sent to you via email no later than early April 2020.” She also sees what programs she selected as being interested in. There is no indication of whether she was accepted into any of them or not.

But where is this scholars portal?

i think it’s when you get accepted

I’m accepted to the school just don’t know where the portal is.

oh yeah hahahaha i forgot. maybe in ur buckeye email?

@dragonflies1 This is the only thing that I can think of go.osu.edu/scholars

I checked my Common App and I definitely indicated my interest. I have not seen anything in the emails. Maybe I’ll go grab my acceptance package and see what it says.

Yay! That was it! Thanks!

@dragonflies1 Do you see anything that indicates your acceptance into one of the programs?

Under review. But I’m guessing it won’t go much further since I had to withdraw my application.

" Your application is currently under review for the University Honors or Ohio State Scholars Program. We will let you know when a decision has been made via email to your address on file with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Please note that decisions are made on a rolling basis with final notifications occurring in early April.

Please contact the University Honors & Scholars Center at 614-292-3135 or honors-scholars@osu.edu with questions."