Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

im so nervous I have a 4.14 and I didnt submit scores. I did two sports 3 honor societies and 200+ volunteer hours

Do they send an email saying that status has been updated or do you just need to check

no you got to check

1 Like

you will most likely get in lol. what was the unweighted gpa? In or oos

weighted and oos

Goodluck future buckeyes :grinning:

2 Likes

where u find that, im on schloarship portal, nvm i got same thing

Go to questions and it is on the 2nd or 3rd Page

Good Luck to everyone! Waiting not so patiently to hear about my daughterā€™s acceptanceā€¦Hopeful to hear today:)

Edited: Just got accepted! Applied on 11/1, Biology major, Pre-Med, 4.0 UW, 4.3 W, 32 ACT and 6 AP classes, In stateā€¦Go Bucks!

1 Like

Honestly I know people at my school with a 3.4 and 26 act who got in so I think you guys should be ok. TBH i will hat having to wait till January

i donā€™t think it correlates bc it wasnā€™t locked by the school + last edited was 10/28

What program r u guys applying to. I heard selection was random but also heard it could be by various programs for todays letters

Electrical Engineering

Iā€™m an international applicant applying for mechanical engineering. Hope that I will see the decision when I wake up.

arts and sciences

public heath and econ dual degree on pre med.

political science

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone.

I have a 3.4 GPA and 31 ACT, applied for neuroscience. I really hope I get in today!

linguistics and chinese