Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

deferred is not denied/rejected

also yā€™all keep in mind college confidential and reddit is a very small amount of people who applied. there are thousands of kids who we donā€™t even know what their decisions were

5 Likes

yes

Exactly

Iā€™m still waiting, hopeful, and Iā€™m in state, and was already accepted to UNC Chapel Hillā€¦ but the waiting is killin me

2 Likes

Omf thatā€™s crazy!!! congrats on unc thatā€™s amazing school

1 Like

wow thats dope what major? I applied chapel hill rd

hey guys, ATB and congratulations to all the applicants. Probably the wrong time to ask this but are there any scholarships for international students in the college of engineering. PM pls if u have any advice on this

Congrats!!

Thanks!

1 Like

still in evaluation, i think biz majors are left in the dark

Not that every kid is the same but my son was admitted to OSU in December and rejected to UNC this week. You know how nearly impossible UNC is from OOS (with the 18% LAW) so if you got in there I canā€™t imagine you wonā€™t get OSU as in-state. We were out of state for both and got in to OSU. Good luck

1 Like

@jaycbee If you were accepted at UNC chances are you will also be accepted at OSU

1 Like

Nah. Would rather he were rejected. Allows him to move on.

Now heā€™ll be waiting around for a probable rejection.

1 Like

I havenā€™t heard anything, but stats arenā€™t great. Wish me luck lol. Good luck to everybody

Correct. They canā€™t take accept more than 18% total from OOS (including athletes) but the acceptance rate is much lower. I am confident that if you got UNC as OOS you will get OSU

Agree

any business admits

not yet, still says evaluation

Still waiting

1 Like