Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

I got deferred!

congratulationss!!!

1 Like

S admitted Engineering(civil) in-state.

1 Like

what were your stats

For those asking about Honors and Scholars:

Your application is currently under review for the University Honors or Ohio State Scholars Program. We will let you know when a decision has been made via email to your address on file with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Please note that decisions are made on a rolling basis with final notifications occurring in early April.

Please contact the University Honors & Scholars Center at 614-292-3135 or honors-scholars@osu.edu with questions.

1 Like

I got in

2 Likes

I got rejected. Not deferred

I don’t know how anyone reading this thread and the reddit thread doesn’t see the trend from acceptances to deferrals to now denials. It obviously correlates with time. There may still be a few acceptances sprinkled in at this time, its just mostly deferrals and will become mostly denials if that hasn’t already started. Back at noon it was the opposite with mostly acceptances with rejections sprinkled in.

Possible but people got accepted late into the evening last time.

2 Likes

God shut up

6 Likes

Not necessarily. Be a glass half full kinda guy:)

1 Like

… why are you so negative?

2 Likes

Does OSU track interest and did everyone do visits/tours?

Are you miserable?

2 Likes

This will be my last comment on this thread. Good luck with your college decision everyone!

1 Like

This thought process is so unnecessary for many reasons. Many people have said that they talked to the AO and that they said it was completely random. Also, we have no idea what responses people are getting outside of this forum! Honestly because of how many people applied, it could be the exact opposite :slight_smile: If you don’t want to be positive and helpful, bring your negativity elsewhere :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Because it’s pretty obvious reading the thread that later time correlates with negative results.

Also, because of test optional policies, this will be the hardest year ever in history to get into OSU and it’s not even close.

1 Like

Are you blind? Have you not seen the countless members of this thread reiterate that they were ACCEPTED late into the night during December? Like what is your problem?

1 Like

respectfully, on behalf of everyone, can you please sign out and get the negativity out of here. Thanks:)

8 Likes

ouch i just got rejected but i still have good choices :smiley:

i was suprised I didnt get deferred
i applied to other schools with simliar stats like osu yet i got accepted, randomness of the college process