Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

I have yet to hear back from OSU but I’ve gotten into better schools so I would be surprised if I was rejected you’re overthinking it.

No need to attempt and destroy peoples hopes of getting in when what your saying is not confirmed nor likely true.

2 Likes

I speak for myself and I think pretty much everyone else s here that your input has been made clear and noted so it would be great if you stopped posting for a bit!

3 Likes

Best of luck! You’ll be great any place you choose! :slight_smile:

Rejected. Comp sci, oos

question because i’m pretty unaware of how the whole admissions process works - are they actively looking at each application right now and deciding who gets in as they go? or is it already decided and they just have to release decisions?

They’ve already evaluated everyone’s EA application. Now they’re just sending out decisions randomly!

1 Like

cool thank you!

2 Likes

No, all decisions have been made over the past few weeks

feel for u

they’ve already made the decisions.

I wonder how they decided which ones went out in Dec and now. I was trying to add one more safety and literally applied with 45 mins to spare but and got my decision in Dec.

Again I am pretty sure it was completely random

1 Like

l i am shocked af, my stats are decent for admissions, again it is random af

1 Like

Anyone still in evaluation?

yeah im still in evaluation

yep, I got in but my twin brother is still under evaluation for CSE

The lack of communication on OSU end is kinda turning me away. This shouldn’t be so anxiety driven. We also shouldn’t have had to wait so long from the first release date of admissions…

2 Likes

My son had heard of his acceptance in the December wave. He just got a mail (snail mail) about the Provost and National Buckeye scholarships. So grateful for that.

Good luck to everyone hearing of decisions today and just got luck to everyone all around.

1 Like

Oos, deferred

1 Like