Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

Yeah I don’t know what the problem is. I emailed the admissions office about two weeks ago to ensure my application was complete, and they told me that it was and that I would hear “By January 29th.” Not quite sure why I have yet to receive a decision after 6 months of patiently waiting.

Can you guys log in the portal right now?

Nope. I think they’re doing some maintenance for the night. Not sure how long it’ll be down.

I did and it was fine. I did it over winter break tho so a lot of stuff was closed so if you go during the semester it will probably be a better experience with things being open.

I applied on October 29th through common app, but my transcripts arrived in late November because there was a mix-up with my school counselor. Does that mean I’m regular if my transcripts were late?

There is usually a grace period for getting in that stuff so don’t worry. Hopefully you will receive an answer tomorrow.

Can I ask what his GPA is? And what state y’all are from? I am going to be checking my mail like crazy now but I live in rural Montana so maybe it is just taking a while?

They haven’t sent notifications to email yet. Check the OSU portal. That’s where my twins acceptances were on Friday, and no emails received yet.

1 Like

My email came a few hours after the portal changed.

1 Like

Wasn’t really paying attention but I think email came a couple days later followed by a letter week later. Honors n Scholars and all that are on a rolling basis so could be now until April.

I sent the admissions office an email. Hopefully I hear back tomorrow!

any thoughts on when decisions will come out after being deferred?

early/mid march

1 Like

EA deferrals are now in the Regular Decision pool. According to the website, decisions will come out on Feb 19 and March 26. They held to the two dates given for EA exactly, I suspect they’ll do the same for RD.

Good luck!

2 Likes

still waiting for a decision?

Yup! LMAO

1 Like

I’m calling the admissions office tomorrow morning once they open LOL

1 Like

I just checked the portal and my daughter was accepted. So strange as we never received an email or letter saying to check her status. Did anyone else encounter this situation?

Email was a couple days after and letter over a week later.

1 Like

Anyone else EA decision portal still say Evaluation??