Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

I believe BairdCarlJ701 is the only one left

I haven’t heard either as well as several people i know

There’s some others on the reddit thread. It’s ironic bc I was one of the earliest to apply LOL

And I heard in December and may have been the very last submission. :slight_smile:

Yes, no emails for my twins either

Ugh. My DD is still waiting too.

She checked her portal?

Yes, still says evaluation.

im still waiting on a decision too, basically on the brink of insanity

But an email for deferrals or will it be in the portal?

yep, still says under evaluation for my brother

The website and the dance department my DD applied to, both said that all application materials need to be submitted to Ohio State by November 15th. We were sweating because ACT scores arrive Nov. 14th. She was accepted in the early round.

has anyone heard anything today? i’m still under evaluation

PISSED. Called the admissions office and told them that I applied back in August as an Exploration major. Said that I reached out to the admissions office directly to ensure everything was complete and submitted, and I was told my application was good and that all EA applicants would hear BY the 29th. He told me he was having some trouble understanding why I still haven’t received a decision, and that I definitely should’ve since I’m an exploration major. He put me on hold, and then told me that my application was listed as RD, and not EA. I told him that I applied literally back in August, and he asked if I submitted two applications, which I did because I did the academy CCP program earlier this year. And then he said yeah no you’re definitely an EA applicant, and he put me on hold to try and find an admissions officer to help. He couldn’t, so he told me that an officer would reach out to me directly via email or phone with my decision in 2-3 days. They ■■■■■■ up BAD

Did anyone get a letter from office of student academic success? could this have scholarship info?

can you share the number that you called please?

Totally! (614) 292 3980, just make sure to be nice. I know it’s stressful, but the people answering the calls have nothing to do with the process. Also, don’t tell them about anything I said please LMAO, not really looking to have my decision pushed back further. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you! And don’t worry I won’t mention it:)

hey y’all, for anyone still waiting: i spoke to someone from the office of admissions and she said that they had so many more applications than they anticipated, so they’re still gonna be sending out decisions within the next couple of days. she told me i shouldn’t be too worried because i was definitely marked as early action, but i encourage you guys to call too because i was told that if they run into any problems they’re going to call me and let me know so I don’t have to wait too much longer.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking what was your GPA because my daughter got deferred as well.