Ohio State University?

Hello, everyone. I will be wrapping up my associate’s degree in nursing next year at the University of Cincinnati–Blue Ash campus. I would like to go into an RN-BSN program afterwards, but I am still trying to deciding between UC and OSU. At UC, I have the opportunity to seamlessly go into their RN-BSN program, however, I feel like I should apply for OSU’s because they typically have superior programs.

Has anyone heard anything about undergraduate nursing at OSU? I have read that hospitals will take community college graduates over OSU graduates because of their “poor” program… How true is this? I’m having a hard time believing that OSU would have a poor nursing program, especially considering the reputation of their graduate nursing degrees.

So, I wanted your opinions; should I do my RN-BSN with UC or OSU (assuming I’m accepted)?

Thank you in advance.

Anecdotally, I have heard Ohio State has a wonderful nursing progam - very competitive to get into. My daughter is only a junior and probably won’t apply there because it’s a huge campus.