Ole Miss Ticket Donation

<p>With the late game start, I’m guessing a lot of kids will be donating their tickets to the game, so thought I’d get a refresher, especially for the newbies out there, on how to donate your ticket, how late you can decide to donate, when is the latest you can go to the game with your ticket without a penalty, and the process for students without a ticket to get on the list for a donated ticket.</p>

<p>I’ve seen already some emails for kids offering their tickets for sale, but there may be kids who plan to go, but then, at the last minute, can’t make it, so wanted to get the specifics about donation/sale/transfer.</p>

<p>Thanks and good luck to all those hoping to get a ticket for this weekend’s game!</p>

<p>D has her name on the ‘donate’ list, but nothing yet. We are going to be there for the game so we are hoping she gets one, even though we won’t be sitting together.</p>

<p>I do know that students were trying to sell their tickets for $60 at the beginning of the week. Perhaps as it gets closer to game day the cost will come down?</p>

<p>People may not be donating their tickets until Friday or maybe even Saturday. I’ve seen a lot more students selling their tickets this year instead of donating them, which means a longer wait for donated tickets. Currently, Ole Miss student tickets are going for $25-$30, with prices dropping each day.</p>

<p>busymom3: sent you a PM</p>

<p>My D has her name on the wait list also; and also nothing yet. </p>

<p>Our whole family will be tailgating on the Quad (5 of us) and will try to get tickets once there, if not we will watch on TV. </p>

<p>Besides our oldest D hoping to get a student ticket donated, our other two D’s (13, 16) want to find tickets and go into stadium.</p>

<p>Mom and I will be content and enjoy it either way.</p>

<p>RTR!!</p>

<p>D got a donated ticket for last weeks game. She was not notified until Friday morning but she had been told that it may take until late Friday to find out. Supposedly, kids try to sell them up until the last minute and then donate them if they are not successful.</p>

<p>My son was notified that he is receving a donated ticket for this week’s game - He is so lucky. He really thought he would have to buy a ticket for this one. Just another thing to add to the list of why he is loving life at Bama. :-)</p>

<p>I would wait until Fri nite at least. S got a donated ticket for every game last year that wasn’t in his package.</p>

<p>How are the students notified if they get a ticket? Email? Or do they have to check the My Tickets tab to find out?</p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>Crimson email and also shows up on their My Ticket</p>

<p>vlines - My son has received an e-mail both times that he has gotten a donated ticket. I believe that is how he initially finds out.</p>

<p>Strange == I replied to vlines in post 11 and my reply showed up as post 11 and wront time stamp…</p>

<p>CC is acting strange, would not let me post at all last night. My son was notified yesterday that he recevied a donated ticket too. Yeah!</p>

<p>Transfer penalties?</p>

<p>I read that if you don’t donate your ticket before 5 pm on Friday, you get a half point penalty.</p>

<p>However, it doesn’t indicate if you get a penalty if you TRANSFER a ticket after that time.</p>

<p>Also, if you decide to go to the game at the last minute, when is the latest you can enter the game and NOT get a penalty?</p>

<p>D just got her donated ticket! Roll Tide!</p>