One More Week!

<p>If the lady I talked to on UA’s chat wasn’t lying, then we have only one more week until UA starts sending out decisions! I can’t wait to get this over with.</p>

<p>I know! I’m so glad! It was like pulling teeth to get my dad convinced about ua</p>

<p>I got confirmation that UA will start giving out decisions on the 22nd. Almost there! Hopefully the people who applied the first day hear back on the 22nd.</p>

<p>Ohhh good! I hope I get my decision too. I can’t wait! :)</p>

<p>I called to check on status of a missing test score. They had it. Rep on phone said it would be at least two more weeks before they start reviewing all applications. Could this be right? This is different than the earlier report of the 22nd…</p>

<p>I talked to a person online(admissions) and she said that they start decisions the 22nd</p>

<p>I have talked to three separate admission reps. I was told by two of them it would be the 22nd and one of them told me it would be a few weeks as well.</p>

<p>I wonder how many apps bama has received so far.</p>

<p>They’ve received mine :)</p>

<p>The transcript office at D’s high school opened this week, but they told her it will be another couple weeks before she can even request a transcript, and then they say it can take two more weeks to process it. She applied the first day the application was available, and her scores and college course transcript are there, but sheesh, she probably won’t hear until sometimes in October at this rate.</p>

<p>Wow, that’s a long time to get her transcript. My school is open all summer to allow kids to send transcripts, talk to counselors, etc.</p>

<p>I just talked to another admission rep. and she said that she has been told that they will be making decisions on the 22nd and sending out the letters. She also said that we won’t be able to tell if we have been accepted on MyBama, we will only know by the letter in the mail which they will send next week. I CAN’T WAIT!</p>

<p>So maybe they’re ready to admit students, but not have them go ahead and enroll on mybama??? It doesn’t matter to me as long as I find out soon! Preferably next week!!!</p>

<p>Same here! I cannot wait.</p>

<p>I sent my paper app in lady week, will I get it next week then? So excited!</p>

<p>It all depends on how many applications UA has to go through. If it’s not next week it will be very soon after that.</p>

<p>So when do we find out our decision online?</p>