Our son was just accepted to SLU School of Medicine

<p>Had to share the good news! Our son (senior at Bama) was just accepted to St. Louis University School of Medicine. We are so happy!</p>

<p>Congrats! I am so very happy for you and him.</p>

<p>Yay! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
Is this your youngest son moving on? If so, what are we gonna do without you at UA?!</p>

<p>All the work, planning and dedication have culminated in this! Congratulations!</p>

<p>Congrats to you and your son!! Well deserved!</p>

<p>Congratulations to your son and your family!</p>

<p>DD is a grad student at WashU and really likes St. Louis.</p>

<p>Aero…yes, this is our younger son. The last one at Bama. :frowning: But, Bama will always be a part of lives!!</p>

<p>Congrats to you and your son, m2ck! Medical school admissions is one of the most brutal admissions processes out there.</p>

<p>Great news and congrats. Is he still waiting for other schools as well?</p>

<p>Congratulations to you and your son!! What a way to start the New Year! Do you mind sharing his MCAT score?</p>

<p>Congrats, m2ck. I am a big fan of SLU. It was in my son’s top 3 for undergrad. Lots of great people there. Best on-campus church in the country.</p>

<p>Nice…!</p>

<p>Thanks!!</p>

<p>Yes, he’s still waiting to hear from other SOMs, but knowing that he has this one acceptance is a huge relief. </p>

<p>All US MD med schools are very good, so getting accepted to any one of them is a huge deal. :)</p>

<p>Congrats to you and your family. A job well done!</p>

<p>Outstanding!! Huge congrats to the whole family!</p>

<p>Congratulations M2CK! What a relief it must be to know that your son is going to be a Doctor.</p>

<p>That’s awesome! When I applied to med school 30 years ago, it was ridiculously competitive. I’ll bet it’s even worse now.</p>

<p>Congratulations to you, your son, and your family!! What an exciting way to start the new year!!</p>

<p>Congrats MOM2, Tell your son to celebrate today. I think he’ll be crying after Notre Dame ruins the Tides year. LOL</p>

<p>Congratulations to your son and your whole family!!</p>