Our son was just accepted to SLU School of Medicine

<p>Congratulations! What an accomplishment!</p>

<p>Congratulations! A marvelous achievement and yet another validation (do we really need more?) of the high quality education being provided by the University of Alabama.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Congrats! And I hope someone on that forum is as helpful to you as you have been to all of us!</p>

<p>Congratulations! SLU is an excellent school with an excellent medical program. Please feel free to inbox me if you have any questions about the STL area. SLU was the only other school our DD would consider besides Bama. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>PS The Black Finn Restaurant is the local gathering place to watch games together. As parents of a Bama student, we have been warmly welcomed and have made many good friends.</p>

<p>Congrats. You must be thrilled. StepD graduated from SLU with an MSW. Great school.</p>

<p>Congratulations!</p>

<p>Congratulations!! A wonderful accomplishment!</p>

<p>Congratulations!</p>

<p>Congrats, to m2ck, family, and son…Wow, what a relief…I hope that you look forward to free medical advice and samples! Also, SLU needs to give your son some scholarship money. ROLL TIDE</p>

<p>Excellent! Congrats to you all! :)</p>

<p>Congratulations! I know you are a proud mom!</p>

<p>That is awesome news! Your family must be so proud.</p>

<p>That being said - </p>

<p>Don’t gooooooooooooooooooo!!!</p>

<p>Congratulations to you and your son!!</p>

<p>Is there a name change coming, mom2gradschoolkids?</p>

<p>We’ll make you an honorary Jewish mother. Just practice saying “my son the doctor” regularly.</p>

<p>This is great news! A Happy New Year, indeed!</p>

<p>Congratulations to m2ck and her youngest son! Please don’t venture too far from this forum – prospective students (and parents) need you!</p>

<p>Wonderful news, congratulations to everyone!</p>

<p>That’s awesome!!!</p>

<p>Congratulations!</p>

<p>Congratulations and Roll Tide! :)</p>