Our son was just accepted to SLU School of Medicine

<p>Congratulations-that’s fantastic news!</p>

<p>Congratulations mom2. This is a proud moment.</p>

<p>Congrats tp your son! He has worked so hard to accomplish his goal of med school! Just so happy for him and the entire Mom2 family!</p>

<p>Wonderful news for the New Year! Congratulations to your son and his proud family!</p>

<p>Congratulations and thank you for all you do on here to help us!! Good luck to him in the year to come!</p>

<p>Congratulations to your son, m2ck!</p>

<p>Congratulations, mom! Wishing him all the best in his future endeavors.</p>

<p>Yippee! How exciting! It is also exciting to know that you will still stay around to help us newbies here at Bama. Whew! WE NEED YOU!</p>

<p>Congratulations to your son! That’s fabulous news.</p>

<p>Congratulations! </p>

<p>If you haven’t done so already, go see The Guilt Trip. You remind me of the Catholic version of Babara Streisand’s character, except that you are even more friendly and helpful. :)</p>

<p>St. Louis is such a fun city! I visit it often and it has some of the best museums, and a symphony! Forest Park is amazing in the Spring/Summer/Autumn.</p>

<p>And if he likes theatre the FOX THEATRE is an absolute must! Great architecture and performances!</p>

<p>That is fantastic news!! Congratulations to your son!! RTR!!</p>

<p>Congrats! Our fair city is no Tuscaloosa, but if it is for medical school, I suppose that is ok… :slight_smile: Somehow I think a “Roll Tide” beats “Go Bilikens” but he will adapt. Good friend from high school is an MD on staff there and teaches. The younger sister of my Best Friend finished her Pediatrics there and is now in practice locally. Good Luck!</p>

<p>St. Louis is such a fun city! I visit it often and it has some of the best museums, and a symphony! Forest Park is amazing in the Spring/Summer/Autumn.</p>

<p>Yes. Downtown seems like fun. I have seen the Fox Theater there. And, the arch is lovely at night.</p>

<p>Wow!!! What Wonderful News!!! CONGRATULATIONS to your son (yes, I am shouting that congratulations)!!! Wishing him all the success that he has earned and deserves!</p>

<p>Congratulations to you and your family for nurturing such a talented young man!</p>

<p>We are all so proud of him, may he continue to achieve great things!
Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Congratulations on the great news! </p>

<p>“Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them.” Anonymous</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE for all his hard work and the whole family for the wonderful support you’ve given him!</p>

<p>Congratulations! What a nice way to start the new year with such wonderful news.</p>

<p>Wow. Congratulations, you must be so proud…</p>

<p>Wonderful news! Congrats to you all!</p>