Parents of the HS Class of 2022

13 application,10 states plus DC for my S22

3 Likes

7 applicationsā€¦5 states for my D22

3 Likes

16 applications, 11 states, 0 from home state (should I take that personally?) for S22

5 Likes

S22: 1 school, 1 state.
D22: 12 schools, 7 states.

So glad the application process is done!

4 Likes

6 schools. 4 states (3 are in state). Accepted to all. Committed to in state. Relieved it is over and so proud of my daughter!

12 Likes

20 schools, 9 states, 10 applications.

3 Likes

Fun! Iā€™ll play. S22 applied to 20 colleges in 16 states :blush:

9 Likes

He did 16 schools in 11 states.

3 Likes

and fwiwā€¦ S18 10 schools, one state and D22 initially, nine schools, one state and threw in one more OOS for good luck!

3 Likes

11 schools, 5 states

Four of those were UCs OOS. I donā€™t see how they could have done even one moreā€”those 8 apps took everything out of them!

7 Likes

17 schools in 8 states. This does not seem to be the norm for DDā€™s school. Her friends applied to 4-6.

4 Likes

18 Colleges in 10 States.

4 Likes

9 applications, 7 essays, 17 schools, 5 states.

4 Likes

11 applications; 10 states. The essays where brutal. If ED hadnā€™t worked out 11 more applications were planned.

3 Likes

3 schools, 3 states:)

2 Likes

Yes, weā€™ve had this reaction.

12 Likes

D22 applied to 12 schools in 11 states. The only duplicate was CMU and Penn State in PA.

3 Likes

12 states here. Nearly 20 applications + UCs (4). Interestingly 5 are in ƇA itself

4 Likes

17 schools, 6 states. 12 apps.

3 Likes

For S22, two schools, one state (one city, one borough): NYU and Fordham Lincoln Center.

For D19, one school, same state/city/borough: Parsons.

Iā€™m pleased and fortunate to be able to say our nuclear family is eight for eight on college applications. DW applied to Georgetown (where she went) and UMass Amherst; I applied to Northwestern (where I went), BU and Syracuse. I marvel at those who apply to double-digit numbers of schools! Glad it worked out that we didnā€™t have to.

3 Likes