Parking

<p>So i just purchased a parking permit and im still crying over the fact that it cost almost $500, BOGUS!!!! For that kind of money my car should be washed and detailed with top of the line security watching it everyday!! lol</p>

<p>Anyways if there is absolutely no parking left in the parking zone you paid for, where can you park w/o getting a ticket which i hear they give often? (supposedly this shouldn't happen but i know not everyone follows directions so....)</p>

<p>Your pass is good for 12 months, $41 a month is pretty cheap parking, compared to parking in the “real world”. It’s supply and demand - more people want to park then there are spots for, so there is a fee. Even if you’re there from mid August thru mid May, it’s still only $55 a month. In my mediocre city, we pay $75/month for parking and in a big city it’s in the hundreds/month. </p>

<p>I have no idea what you do if your colored lots are full, but I imagine it is spelled out on the website or someone here will fill you in.</p>