Penn State Altoona Nursing.

<p>When i applied to Penn State Altoona i was unsure what i wanted to be so i chose undecided to be my major. Now i am sure that i want to be a nurse and i am scared that i won't be able to get into their nursing program! Is their program hard to get into? Is it common to go into college with an undecided major? all answers are appreciated! Thanks!!</p>

<p>Take a close look at the Penn State RN nursing website. I believe it says that soon they will not accept transfers. </p>

<p>I understand Penn State RN students have to spend one of their last 2 years in Hershey and at least 2 of their last 3 years at University Park.</p>

<p>I believe there are LPN programs at some Penn State branches. Also, there are many other nursing programs in PA that are happy to accept transfers, particularly if most of their nursing courses do not start until the 2nd or 3rd year. There also are some nursing schools that emphasize accepting students after 2 years of college, such as Thomas Jefferson U. in Philadelphia.</p>